Mr. Hung Chi Lung
Ms. Kwan Shan
- Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education Bachelor
- Master of Social Sciences in Counselling
- Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Certificate for Kindergarten Principals
- Certificate in Kindergarten Education
Tsung Tsin Mission of Hong Kong
Non-profit, half-day, co-educational
Tuition per year
$1,800（10 months per year）
Our school has formerly joined Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme.
Tea and snacks: $1300/year
School bag: $69/each
School uniform: Not directly involved
Other miscellaneous expenses (books and stationery): $313-587
9 classrooms, music room, reading area, language rooms, indoor playground, around 3000 sq ft covered playground, 6000 sq ft multi-purpose activity rooms, library and learning centre
|Level||K1, K2, K3||K1, K2, K3|
|No. of class||9||9|
|Teacher to pupil ratio||1：10||1：8|
Kindergarten Principal, Vice Kindergarten Principal, 3 Head Teachers, 18 Class Teachers, 3 English Teachers, 3 Putonghua Teachers, 4 Assistant Teachers
1 Home-school Collaborative Officer、2 Secretaries、5 Helpers、1 IT
Hong Kong Island only
Start in every September
Support to Non-Chinese Speaking Students
1. Provide basic school information in both Chinese and English.
2. Translation will be provided for Non-Chinese speaking families during the interview.
3. All parents will receive a “Parent Handbook” in both Chinese and English when the students are enrolled, in order to understand the general administrative arrangement of our school.
4. Important school circulars will be translated into English.
5. Engage for Non-Chinese speaking parent volunteers to enhance communication between school and parents.
6. Create an enriched language environment for mastery of the Chinese language.
7. Create an inclusive learning environment to facilitate students’ integration.
8. Facilitate professional development for teachers to develop effective strategies for helping Non-Chinese speaking students to learn Chinese.
9. Enquiry for Parents of NCS Children Tel no.: 2803 0304 (entension:33)
TTM Social Work Service for Pre-primary Institutions
Social Worker：Cindy Chan
Days at school：Every Wednesday and Thursday
Office hour：8:30a.m. 至 5:00p.m
For more information, please refer to Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres.